Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 11/3/2003 3:22:16 PM EDT
Botach just put them on sale. As always, buyer beware.

Of course the same ACOGs were only $525.00 from reputable vendors a year ago, and Miway had them on close-out for $423.00, but it looks like the prices are staying high for the long term.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 6:11:27 PM EDT
I received an email from Botach also. My first ACOG TA01 was purchased from them @ 4 years ago for $460 including UPS Blue shipping. A few months later I bought a Reflex II with flat top mount for $279 from Kiesler's Wholesale. I was debating between that and a Compact ACOG for $100 more- $379 (Kick self in calf REALLY hard!). At any rate I used both scopes for a period of time and then sold them on the equipment exchange for more than I paid. Ahhh, the good old days... Makes me wonder, though, as the wholesale at the time on a compact was probably @ $350 or so. Just look at the prices now. Someone is really raking it in. I don't think it's the distributors. Must be Trijicon. But the scope is still the same- a $350 wholesale unit. Supply and demand at work.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 1:06:21 PM EDT
Ordered one, and a few other items. Order shipped same day.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:02:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 5:40:48 PM EDT
Oddly enough I never had any problems when I was having them mail stuff to my military shipboard address. I bought my compact ACOG and a Aimpoint Comp ML from them too without issue. Now that I've had them ship the last two orders to my house they're screwing up by the numbers - with one order taking over six months to get here! I ordered back in November of last year a couple of LED flashlights and they blamed Gulf War II for the delay [lol] [img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=19844[/img]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:05:04 AM EDT
I'm going from memory here; but IIRC at least one other member ordered these and posted that they are apparently some bastardized version without an M16 base OR a special ring mount, so you will have to order those separately. AR15fan, since you ordered one maybe you can comment?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:52:09 AM EDT
It arrived as ordered. Took less than a week. I had it sent to my Michigan address to avoid 7.75% Sales tax, then picked it up when I went deer hunting there. I bought the 2X amber triangle for use on a 16" Carbine. Got a bunch of CR123 batteries cheap too in the same order.
Top Top