Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/11/2005 4:15:27 PM EDT
http://colt.com/mil/pvtsecurity.asp
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:18:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:22:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting, but not much help.  I will procure my own uppers from other folks to put on my agency issued lower.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:31:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I would jump on this, but im not a security agency... Does anyone know of how to become one? ha
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#4]
You could be in my corporation.

j/k
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:41:34 PM EDT
[#5]
These are not select fire
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Boy Colt sure makes it easy for Security firms don't they? "Pricing request form"?
WTF.
Why not just buy from places like MSTN that put out a quality product and tell you up front what it will cost without having to send in a "pricing request form" where they decide what they will charge you based on who you are.

Colt makes a quality product but their marketing practices never cease to amaze me.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top