Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 3:12:55 PM EDT
Where is the best place to purchase Colt uppers & lowers from. Can't seem to find many places that carry them.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Specialized Armament

Im not saying you cant find cheaper somewhere else, but I like doing business with him.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, i'll check them out....
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#3]
You can also check out Armament International

Colt Uppers

They have all the good stuff. Not cheap but considering the quality and relative rarity, that is not surprising
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:58:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Try:

Hoplite, Inc.
P.O. Box 6599
Sheperdsville, KY  40165
502-955-5014

They don't have a website. I purchased a complete Colt rifle from him about 6 months ago, the whole deal went really smoothly -- the proprietor is very knowledgeable and professional! His prices are reasonable as well. I will definitely do business with him again.

Hoplite maintains a full-page ad in Shotgun News, check it out for the latest in Colt offerings. Keep in mind, however, that he has a larger inventory than what's listed in the ad. Just call him and let him know what you're looking for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top