Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 3:33:31 AM EDT
Iam looking for 2 M16A1 colt slab sided carriers and bolts.I put a ad in the equipment exchange no responses. Or is there a reputable dealer that sells them if colts are not available!  Thanks to all!!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:43:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:24:02 AM EDT
[#2]
IIRC- Total Silence, Inc.  sells BC without the FA notches, and so does Les Baer.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:30:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Fulton Armory has the slickside chromed carrier with bolt for $150. I was impressed with mine.

www.fulton-armory.com/index.htm

Look under FAR15 pages/upper parts
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:59:41 AM EDT
[#4]
total silence has them for $80
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:03:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Colt has not had carriers without the FA cuts in mass production sine about 1967.  Those parts are collectors items.  Rich has them and sells them on gunbroker.

The aftermarket carriers are all made by DPMS.  I have seen some complaints about these carriers not working, might want to do a search on the topic.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:53:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I just bought one off the EE with out the key. Original Colt I believe. I put a DPMS key from Midway on it and shot it yesterday and it did great.  Looks good in my AF 604 upper.  Check out the powder residue on the BC gas vents

rj
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top