Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/26/2008 9:40:52 AM EDT
I have an opportunity to buy a Colt cr 6724 accurized in good condition for $ 1,100.00 cash.  Is this a good price?  Any opinions or experience with this Colt would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 7:30:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I have owned and shot many rounds through mine and strongly recomend this configuration.  Accuracy is exceptional, and the Sierra 77's and Hornady 75 A-Max shoot extremely well in my rifle.  This even thought the rifle has a 1 in 9 twist.  Allow me to post a picture of the best ever groups the rifle has fired at 405 & 410 yards.

Link Posted: 12/26/2008 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#2]
worth every penny!   mine will do  1 1/2 inch group at 300 yards and 77 grain bullets using nothing but bipods.   1/2 MOA at 100yds with bags
Link Posted: 12/27/2008 4:39:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Is this strictly a bench gun with the 24" barrel?  Is the price right for this Colt?
Link Posted: 12/27/2008 5:04:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is this strictly a bench gun with the 24" barrel?  Is the price right for this Colt?

New 6724's were going for over 1k many years ago! I would say that is a good price assuming it is in good condition. I've owned a couple over the years and they shot really well.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top