Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/31/2003 10:19:39 PM EST
Well my most recent AR is now complete. I bought a lower and traded for an upper from a couple fine members of this forum. Problem is this......I have a Colt lower with a screw type front pivot pin (small type) and a Colt upper with a large front hole. I believe there is a way to marry these halves together with a replacement screw / adaptor?
I am not a total rookie having lived with an M16A1 for years while in the service of Uncle Sam and having owned AR's in the past, however the Colt company has thrown me a curve with this mis-match. I need assistance from those in the know. What do I need and where do I get it?
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 10:31:00 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/31/2003 10:33:01 PM EST by Gunslinger808]
One of these will work: [url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/lowers/we-003.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 7:28:26 AM EST
All you need is a $3.00 offset bushing for the upper. It is available from AlsCustom. He will not rape you on the shipping like Bushmaster's $6.50 minimum shipping charge. [url]http://www.alscustom.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cat=55&cart=32378[/url]
Top Top