Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/6/2003 8:14:51 PM EDT
I want to replace the factory trigger,it's supposed to be a match grade teflon coated group, I just don't like it.

I would like a two stage trigger, This rifle has the large pins and a sear block.

What can I use?    

Where to buy?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:43:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Your best bet would be a Jewel two stage trigger for a large pin Colt.  RRA just came out with their large pin variant.  I just got the RRA but have not tried it out yet to comment on it.  The major difference between the two is that the Jewel is adjustable and more expensive.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:15:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Want to sell the colt trigger.
PAT
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:02:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Is the sear block going to be a problem with some of these triggers?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:17:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Happyjack, what don't you like about it?

I have been told by a vendor that the new Rock River large pin trigger is a drop in with the Colt sear block.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:55:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I have tried both a Bushmaster and RRA two stage and they are sweet, the colt is heavy and does not break clean. I don't unerstand how colt can say it's a match trigger. I also tried the 15 min trigger job it help some.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:41:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Does anyone know if one of the 2 stage triggers will drop in[?]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:01:50 AM EDT
[#7]
The Jewel large pin two stage ($175) and the Rock River Arms large pin two stage ($90) will drop in with the sear block.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top