Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:57:06 AM EDT
I am strongly considering buying a Chip McCormick drop in trigger for my Colt.  However, I am not sure if all Colts require the large pin size or the small pin size and I don't want to order the wrong one.  I have a Colt Match Target HBAR manufactured in 1998.  The best I can tell, it is not a large hole upper and receiver.  I was told to use a caliper to measure the pin size but unfortunately I do not have access to one.  Can someone help me out and tell me which pin size is correct or should I just wait until I get a caliper and measure it?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#1]
All Colt "Match Target" series (aka post-ban) are large trigger/hammer pins. They haven't made a civilian-market mil-spec trigger/hammer pin lower since the "Green Label" days circa 1989.

Mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top