Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/13/2003 7:19:32 PM EDT
Hi was going to get a aimpoint comp and mount from GG&G combo for $480.00. But was told by a gun dealer I need to add another mount ?. He said that any AR with a carry handle mounts wear out is this true.

Also is it a ( NO NO ) to add a front fore grip to a post ban AR ? saw some at a gun show from FFL dealers on post ban AR.

Sorry for the newbie post but just got my M4 a little while back and was wanting to dress her up. Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 10:51:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/13/2003 10:53:24 PM EDT by arbob]
Originally Posted By leesops: Hi was going to get a aimpoint comp and mount from GG&G combo for $480.00. But was told by a gun dealer I need to add another mount ?. He said that any AR with a carry handle mounts wear out is this true. [blue] You might want to put an additional rail like a scout rail to protect your flat top. WTH does he mean "it will wear out"?[/blue] Also is it a ( NO NO ) to add a front fore grip to a post ban AR ? saw some at a gun show from FFL dealers on post ban AR. [blue] yes it`s ok. In fact for some people, it`s an AR fashion necessity![/blue][:D] Sorry for the newbie post but just got my M4 a little while back and was wanting to dress her up. Thanks for any help.
View Quote
[blue] Cruise the different forums. You should be able to find answers to most of your questions with out too much difflculty. Enjoy your M4![/blue]
Top Top