Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2005 1:12:19 PM EDT
I have 3 used Colt M4 uppers that I am going to be selling, but am unsure about the current market value on these used uppers.

All 3 are as follows:

-Colt factory assembled M4 uppers
-14.5" SOCOM barrel (heavy under the handguards, but with M4 cuts)
-standard A2 flash hider
-Colt M4 marked upper with RAS #'s
-Uppers marked "C" and "AF"
-F marked FSB
-includes Colt full auto bolt carrier assy with Colt "MPC" bolt
-NO CARRYING HANDLE
-NO CHARGING HANDLE
-NO SIDE SLING ADAPTER

What is a fair asking price on these? I can sell with or without the fullauto Bolt and Carrier assy.

Thanks in advance!

All three are used but in very good/excellent condition. Less than 1000 rounds through the tube, but may have some handling marks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 2:26:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 2:27:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I can throw in Colt M4 handguards, but I wasn't planning on it.  Just looking for a fair market value idea right now.  I figure Colt HGs will add about $25 to the value.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]
6 months to a year ago you could have gotten $1000 per upper fairly easily.

But there has recently been a huge increase in supply of these once rare uppers....

The guy selling complete used M4A1 (R0921HB) uppers with auto bolts for $425 really brought everyones prices down. The amount of wear these uppers has varied, but nothing excessive and most people seem very pleased with what they got considering the price they paid...

The SOCOM barrels are now going for what the regularr R0921 14.5 lightweight barrels were going for ~$350 for new,  and less for used.

I'd say $600 per upper with bolt, is about market value right now
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:52:08 PM EDT
[#4]
i guess these guys didn't get the memo. these are sold new for $1795 by Armament Services Int.
http://www.autoweapons.com/photos/accys/colt.html.
but since these are "THE ONES IN CURRENT USE WITH SOCOM FORCES IN THE MIDDLE EAST" they have to be worth more
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 12:19:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I would say $400 tops, considering a dealer just sold off a large number of very similiar uppers for that price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top