Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2004 6:12:22 PM EDT
LAST ONE!!! It's listed at AA.  I have 12 NIB Colt 6920 M4's available to the public after the AWB sunset. Anyone interested? You can find some of my listings at AuctionArms.com under the username GunDealer3. Call or e-mail Jim @ (850) 622-6251 or [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Your A3 carbine is one hell of a deal at $799.

Edited to add:  Guess I should have read the fine print.  I just looked at the pic and price and took that for face value.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Where are you in Fl?

16" Wilson National Match Heavy Barrel?
Kinda defeats the purpose of what was a 6lb carbine.

1 in 9 twist, 5.56 NATO?

Colt -- pre ban AR-15 HBAR A3 Carbine?

I'm confused.

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?itemnum=5962118
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:59:41 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want to sell stuff list it on the EE not here..........
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 7:09:09 PM EDT
[#4]
WEB PATROL ALERT!  
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in Santa Rosa Bch., near Destin, FL I have extra Colt LE lowers that I have accumulated over the years by selling parts from Colt rifles. I buy new Wilson barreled uppers and put these rifles together for my law enforcement guys at a savings, $799.00. I've sold almost 100 of these to date. They are 1 in 9 twist, heavy barrels, have  pre ban features and can now be purchased by civilians sfter Sept. 13 04. I also have All Colt rifles for the guys who want to keep their rifle factory original. Does this answer your questions and clear up any confusion? Gundealer3
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry about posting this in the wrong section. It's been awhile since I've been here and the site has changed. I've reposted at equiptment exchange.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 5:07:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I welcome Web patrol to check me out. I have excellent feedback at AuctionArms.com under the same user name GunDealer3. I have had 100's of satisfied AR-15 customers over the years and never a dissatisfied one. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone by posting here.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 5:47:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I welcome Web patrol to check me out. I have excellent feedback at AuctionArms.com under the same user name GunDealer3. I have had 100's of satisfied AR-15 customers over the years and never a dissatisfied one. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone by posting here.

welcome friend. I'll definitely check out your ads cause I'm kinda looking for a LE6920 after the ban sometime.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 7:49:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Do all these rifles you are selling have the "LEO/Military only" roll marks on the right side ?
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:42:02 PM EDT
[#10]
So you are helping the cops by pulling the Colt parts off and reselling them?  Bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:38:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

No, DOG!  I was talking about the fool picking on you for posting this good info in the wrong forum.  The self appointed "Web Cop" mod wannabees we get here.

I'm glad you're getting this info out to us!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:58:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Thank you, Markm and sharpshot, I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:01:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Yes, these rifles are marked LEO on the right side of the receiver. I have 1 Gov't Carbine dated 95 manufacture that is not marked LEO.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:21:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Stickman, I believe you have a misunderstanding of what you are commenting on. Let me see if I can clear it up for you.  

I posted here that I have 12 NIB Colt LE6920's that would be for legal sale to civilians after the AWB sunset. I stated that I have this listed, along with other items at AuctionArms.com under the same user name, GunDealer3. Some of you went to look and then started attacking me for selling rifles with Wilson National Match uppers on them. Yes, I sell these also, mostly to my Law Enforcement guys. As to your comment, " I help them out by selling the parts, Bullshit", it is the other way around. I sell the parts, have left over receivers and help them out by rebuilding the rifle to their specs at a lower cost. I have been selling them the rifles for $699.00 to $749.00 for years. I just sold 12 of them at AA for $799.00

I did not post "basterdized' rifles here, as I know you guys are not interested in those. You guys will want NIB, as they came to me directly from Colt, rifles. My LE guys are interested, since they like the option of saving money. You guys certainly have a choice to buy a Colt/Wilson rifle as do my LE guys have a choice of what they want to buy.

My goal, as it has always been, Please all of the people all of the time. GunDealer3

BTW, guys, I am down to 7 on the M4 rifles.

Edited for spelling corrections
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:55:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I can say, without hesitation, that Jim is a straight up guy!

I bought a LEO rifle from him that started life as a 6920.  Jim had re-fitted the rifle with a pre-ban 20" 1 in 7" Colt upper with the lighter weight profile.   All Colt parts.

The weapon rides every shift with me and has operated flawlessly.  Jim, also, sold me all my mags at a very reasonable rate.

He was straight forward to deal with and honest to a fault.

No problems here.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:29:36 AM EDT
[#16]
BTT
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top