Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 3:32:21 PM EDT
I just put a Colt LE6920NR on lay-a-way at one of my local shops. I've had a LE6920 in the past, and I currently have a LE6920 SOCOM.  I am curious as to what the "NR" is in the model number? It noticed that it comes with a flip up rear sight instead of a carry handle and it looked like it only came with 1 magazine, is that the only difference?  It also was printed 2013 configuration on the box.  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just put a Colt LE6920NR on lay-a-way at one of my local shops. I've had a LE6920 in the past, and I currently have a LE6920 SOCOM.  I am curious as to what the "NR" is in the model number? It noticed that it comes with a flip up rear sight instead of a carry handle and it looked like it only came with 1 magazine, is that the only difference?  It also was printed 2013 configuration on the box.  Thanks
View Quote

I was trying to find something that said what the NR stood for, but was unable to. I did see some LE6920NRs for sale that came with the removable carrying handle and two 20-rd. magazines. These could have been older versions. Yours being a 2013 version, it may very well come standard with a MAGPUL MBUS and one magazine. The NR could just be a basic model without the MAGPUL furniture like the MP versions come with.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#2]
NO RETURNS I think.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#3]
NO RETURNS I think.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:41:21 PM EDT
[#4]
What date is on the barrel?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#5]
The 2013 model means no more sling and I mag
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the input, yes it's a standard model with a MBUS rear sight and without the Magpul furniture. No sling, no cleaning kit and 1 Magpul mag.  Just wanted to make sure the "NR" wasn't something weird.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top