Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/20/2013 6:30:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/20/2013 6:31:12 AM EDT by t11t5]
any info on this would be great. Thanks.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 7:07:51 AM EDT
Colt Canada regularly supplies parts to Colt Defense. Appears to be an upper receiver with factory colt 14.5 barrel with a shaved front sight and pinned and welded vortex.

If you see the 2013 Colt offerings, when you see the ambi safties and norgon mag catches, they are likely supplied by Colt Canada.

Mark
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 7:17:52 AM EDT
That's their marking on the upper, and the BCG looks right. As mentioned colt Canada and colt defense pull parts when needed.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 7:22:51 AM EDT
The BCG is typical 1/2 circle colt...the Colt Canada ones will have the same stylized D as found on the Upper Forge Code.

Mark
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 8:17:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TacticalConcepts:
The BCG is typical 1/2 circle colt...the Colt Canada ones will have the same stylized D as found on the Upper Forge Code.

Mark

Yeah I didn't mean it was also Dimeco just meant it looked to be colt. We have a few colt Canada lowers issued out on 6520's and a few full uppers that came on Colt Defense lowers. The Dimeco lowers are kinda cool looking, they have that old school gray colt finish.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 8:35:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Sierra5:

Mark

Yeah I didn't mean it was also Dimeco just meant it looked to be colt. We have a few colt Canada lowers issued out on 6520's and a few full uppers that came on Colt Defense lowers. The Dimeco lowers are kinda cool looking, they have that old school gray colt finish.

wish we could get them up here without having to export them out of the USA.

Mark

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 8:56:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Sierra5:

Mark

wish we could get them up here without having to export them out of the USA.

Mark

That sucks, didnt know you couldn't get them.

We only had one batch show up like that with mixed uppers and lowers. I think it was in 08-09, and out of like 20, 12 were part Canuck.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 9:37:57 AM EDT
Ya - I have been to the factory about a dozen times, we just received over 30 guns for work, but try and buy one for personal use- no way - we gotta get them from the USA and have them exported. Even then they aren't complete Canuck guns...that said, FCG's are usually USA made anyways.

Mark
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:34:57 AM EDT
If I were to sell this what would be a good asking price? Thanks for all the info.
Top Top