Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 11:45:37 PM EDT
Well I recieved my Colt 9mm Lula today just before I left for work, so the day just kind of dragged on for me since we are on "Mandatory Overtime"

Anyway When I got home here tonight I broke out a box of ammo and a Colt 32 round magazine,
58 seconds later it was full  

It was well worth the wait.........

Thank you Guy Tal for coming out with this great addition to the Colt 9mm platform

To the owners of Colt 9mm's I believe you should hurry and get one as soon as possible!!!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:51:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Ordered mine this morning. Grant has them in stock.

G & R Tactical

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:40:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ordered mine this morning. Grant has them in stock.

G & R Tactical

He also has Colt 9MM mags instock!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Will it work on uzi mags?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:49:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the review!  Add another thing to the list..
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:27:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The company decided to manuf. uzi loader and colt loader separatly in different products.

When you convert the UZI magazines, it will have the mag catch notch needed for the Lula
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:53:52 PM EDT
[#7]
+1

the lula attatches to the mag catch cut in the mag so if the uzi mag is converted to work with the colt/rra 9mm then it would be physically similar to the colt mags but with an extra mag catch hole and follower.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Got mine today this thing Rocks!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Got mine today this thing Rocks!

DITTO
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Your thumb wont hurt at all! Buy it nom from G&R Tactical 37.00 includes shipping.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:32:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like G&R Tactical is out . Any other source that has them in stock?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Your thumb wont hurt at all! Buy it nom from G&R Tactical 37.00 includes shipping.

WTF? At $37 I don't see it has worth replacing my Cambi Loader.

Why do these cost $12 more that the AR LULA?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:46:50 AM EDT
[#13]
i have both cambi loader and the 9mm lula on order and will add a side by side review later.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:24:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Best thing since sliced bread. I wish I had bought two now.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:27:26 AM EDT
[#15]
I've got no use for one. But if they make one for grease gun mags, i'd be all over it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:39:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF? At $37 I don't see it has worth replacing my Cambi Loader.

Why do these cost $12 more that the AR LULA?

New product and S&D. It is worth the extra money to my fingers. Hell man you can buy two good drinks for 12 bucks and piss it down the can in a hour.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I have had both the Cambi and the new lula. The cambi broke after about 30 mags worth of loading. Before it broke, the handle started to bend.

The 9mm Lula has metal cams inside unlike the AR15 Lula. My guess is the metal cams were a redesign due to failures when they were preproduction testing. That's probably why they were delayed from the initial availibility date. It's also why they are more expensive.

Bomber
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Hi guys,

Forgive me for interrupting, but I might as well explain something about the new LULAs:

Let's get technical –

The new 9mm LULA loaders, MP5, COLT 9, and UZI have something unique.
The under-side of the cam parts of the lever includes stainless-steel metal strips (one in the MP5, two in the COLT and UZI). This is because the 9mm round is short and a sliding polymer cam may have been scraped-off by the sharper rear and front edges of the case during loading or unloading. This was (sometimes) happening only when loading the first three rounds into the magazine, or sometimes when unloading. Therefore, to make our LULAs as durable as possible, we decided to add the metal to overcome the scraping by the case edges. If you observe closely, the metal only covers the first half of the cam, being closer to the edges, and the polymer covers the second half, further from the edges. Now it is perfect !

The polymer we use is the best of its type in the industry (and most expensive too). It resists friction better than the stainless steel under dry no-oil field conditions. It resists friction, but not scraping or cutting.

We shall use stainless steel only in 9mm LULAs, and no other. Absolutely no need for metal in LULAs for loading longer rounds !!!

And yes, research, development and manufacturing to overcome the possible scraping is the reason why it took us so long to come out with these 9mm LULAs, and why they are a bit more expensive. My appology. Nevertheless, I am sure they are worth it.

Thank you for trusting and using our products,

Guy Tal
maglula Ltd., Israel
maglula.com
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:25:13 AM EDT
[#19]
GUY......

no appology needed....great product
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top