Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2005 10:55:03 PM EDT
Hi guys looking to buy or trade for one of these. Does anybody know where I can get one? Thanks Jc You can email me at [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:29:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hi guys looking to buy or trade for one of these. Does anybody know where I can get one? Thanks Jc You can email me at [email protected]

Many available on gunbroker.  They are going for $1400-$1500.  They seem to be creeping up in price though, about $50 or so a week.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:36:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I picked up a colt 9mm rifle. A Sgt. at the sheriff department had one he wanted to sell. It came with two colt 20 round mags and one 32 round mag. Nice rifle was suprised how accurate it was at 50 yards. Now I need mags preferably colt. Anybody got some? Thanks JC
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:03:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Clyde Armory can get them for you but expect to wait a while...a long while. I called them Thursday to put my name on the waiting list and was #41 at the time. After more research, I decided to have a carbine built from RRA parts that will function exactly the same as the Colt (yes, last round BHO feature) and I won't have to use Colt mags either. It will end up being a bit cheaper in the end and I won't have to be stuck with an A2 upper.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:08:13 AM EDT
[#4]
The 6450 actually uses a M16 style upper not A2.  Yes, it is a good idea to build your own, then your not stuck with what the factory gives you.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:35:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The 6450 actually uses a M16 style upper not A2.  Yes, it is a good idea to build your own, then your not stuck with what the factory gives you.

My mistake. The AR6450 does have the A1 sights, not the A2. My objection to that upper is the fact that is a carry handle period.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:35:13 AM EDT
[#6]
gotcha....
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top