Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2003 8:11:25 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the black follower in a Colt 9-round mag which came with my RRA. It's completely "flat" with no anti-tilt legs. It looks like one there was supposed to be one at the rear, but the plastic looks like it broke off.

I had some nasty FTF's with that magazine last time out with the rear of the bullet getting wedged between the top of the bolt and the roof of the receiver.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I have two of these. They both failed to keep the bolt group open when empty. I had to stretch the spring a bit to increase follower pressure. Both of my followers look broken as well. I think if you add a follower with 'legs', you will further limit the number of rounds the mag will hold.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I got one of those Colt 9-rounders with my RRA...it has worked just fine. I took it apart, and found the legs of the follower were busted off as well...

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pcf095647c6af91aeb06cc72e2fd610a9/fbe0eb3d.jpg[/img]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top