Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2002 1:00:29 PM EDT
I was looking considering purchasing a Colt AR-15 but have no idea of what the price should be.  Here's the info I have:
Colt green label Pre-Ban 9mm
Flash suppressor
Bayonet Lug
A2
Collapsalbe stock
Sling
5 - 30 round mags
Serial TA02xxx

This does not say Sporter on it like others I've seen and I just can't find much info on it.  It has a slight ding in the carry handle and a few finish touch ups but looks pretty good.  I don't think theres a box or papers.

Does anyone know about what this should go for?  Also, what do I specifically need to look at carefully to make sure this gun is in good condition?  Sorry but I'm a handgun person and this would be my first AR-15.  I definitely want a 9mm so I can shoot it at my indoor handgun range.

Thanks for any info you might have.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not an expert on colt, but that should be near 2000 bucks, especially if the mags are honest to god colt mags.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top