Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/31/2005 9:26:54 PM EDT
Are these the real thing for $149.99.  Their catalog has them on page 17 and shows the entire bolt carrier group.  Im about to build a rifle and a Colt B/BC would sure be a good way to start if this is the real deal.  I though other places sold colt bolts alone for over $100.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:33:26 PM EDT
[#1]
a decent deal

I'm not droppin evferythign to go buy one, but you didn't get shafted.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
The $149.99 Colt 6920 M16 BCG are used, excellent condition per their website.

They are also selling new Colt M16 BCG from 6920 for $169.99 which seems to me about average.

KY Imports website Colt parts link
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:52:38 AM EDT
[#3]
So there is no doubth these will be original first quality parts?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:01:06 AM EDT
[#4]
never bought from them, but you will know right away when you get them (bolt &/or carrier)

Of course the carrier is marked with the 'C' and the bolt will have the 'MPC' marks

If not........return them.

on the other hand, SAW sells Colt  bolts for $125, and carriers for $189

edit:

I just read in SAR that "Specialized Armament is one of the largest Colt parts distibutors in the world"

Oh?

Who is the largest?

or who are the others?

but I guess jonathan94 already asked that
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:48:58 AM EDT
[#5]
$150 is excellent for the entire assembly and only $30 more than other manufacturers...an extra $30 for individual MP inspection is a great deal.I use Colt Bolts that I got from autoweapons.com for $45 a piece..havent seen any listed there in about a year..bought 5 at that price when I had the chance.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top