Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 2:14:55 PM EDT
I know there is another 6520 thread floating around out there but I didn't want to hijack.  Does anyone know where I can pick up a new 6520 barrel with M4 feedramps for about $240-250??
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I know there is another 6520 thread floating around out there but I didn't want to hijack.  Does anyone know where I can pick up a new 6520 barrel with M4 feedramps for about $240-250??

Good luck at that price, unless you find one used on the EE.  SAW, one of the few places that sells just the barrel, sells them for $395.

Link
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:47:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah.  I figured that price was too low.  I will probably end up getting a used one on the EE if I can find one that someone wants to part with.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:00:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah.  I figured that price was too low.  I will probably end up getting a used one on the EE if I can find one that someone wants to part with.  

You gotta be quick, though.  I got a complete upper, minus B/C/CH for $350 and there was a pile up of replies behind me wanting it also.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top