Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/5/2005 5:38:38 AM EDT
Saw this ad on sturmgewehr,

----------------------------------------------------

Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg

Semi-Auto Market Board

WTS: NIB Colt Special Production Carbines: $2,495

Posted By: Eagle Eye Guns, LLC in Wisconsin <eagleeyeguns@wi.rr.com> (CPE-65-25-189-159.wi.res.rr.com)
Date: 8/5/05 02:14

I have the following NIB Colt Special Production LE/Gov marked carbines for sale. They were designed and ordered by Ken Elmore of SAW and manufactured by Colt Defense. Each carbine includes a letter of authenticity signed by Ken Elmore on Colt Factory Letterhead:

LE6920HB, Heavy Barrel, 2 consecutive serial numbers, only a few such sets known to exist: $4,995

LE6920HB, Heavy Barrel, 3 consecutive serial numbers, only two such sets known to exist: $7,495

AR6320, Police Patrol Carbine, one of seven known to be in civilian hands: $2,495 (three available)

Please email for photos. Please add $20 shipping. Multiple gun orders receive free shipping. All rifles will be shipped double boxed. Credit cards add 3%.

Thanks,
John

------------------------------------------------------------

I highlighted the question of concern in blue,
I've seen this 1 of 7 thing before but have never actually found proof of that

can anyone point me in a directon that proves the 1 of 7 theory
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:17:12 AM EDT
My Google-fu has led me to 300 total AR6320's, but only 7 made it into Civy hands.

Here Are the Specs from the GunsAmerica Site:

Police Patrol Carbine chambered in caliber 223.
One of 300 such carbines manufactured by Colt in 2001 as a Special
Production weapon for law enforcement or government use.
There are only 7 documented AR6320’s available to civilians.
Features a 16 ¼” barrel with 1/9 twist, A2
flash hider, bayonet lug, collapsible stock, chrome bore and chamber, A1 (field) sights, non-removable carry handle and LE-only markings.

The unique receiver rollmark says “AR-15 LIGHTWEIGHT.” Includes two 20 round mags, sling, cleaning brushes and manual. Shipping $30.

I hope this helps.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:21:22 AM EDT
Yea, got all that
I've got one of these, that's what troubles me, if this guy has 3 and I have 1, that means there are only 3 more out there somewhere, and I find that hard to believe
I've got the letter from Colt/Ken Elmore and it says nothing about being 1 of 7 in civilian hands, it does state that it is number 198 of a total of 297

just want to find proof
Top Top