Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/30/2012 9:27:04 PM EDT
I have a Colt 4x21 fixed carry handle scope made by C-More. Most of you guys, I'm assuming know that its bdc is set for the 5.56 and after you zero it you can rotate the elevation from 100 meters up to 500 meters. My question is what is it worth? I am planning on selling it. I've seen the price range from $90 for a hakko all the way up to 400 for the c-more. I was thinking around $250. What are your thoughts? There are no scratches on the body or lense, its like new, minus the box. I do have the original instructions though. Any help will be appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 6:53:36 AM EDT
[#1]
you really should post this question in the correct place to keep from violating the retro forum CoC

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_123/523435_OFFICIAL_APPRAISAL_THREAD_REQUESTS_FOR_APPRAISALS_ONLY_IN_THIS_THREAD.html
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 7:51:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Ah thanks. Will do
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top