Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2003 7:02:05 AM EST
Does Colt make a 2-stage trigger? Any distinguishing characteristics

I went to their site, but another company's website came up.

TIA
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:46:54 AM EST
No, Colt does not make a two stage trigger.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:15:08 AM EST
Armalite has some listed for Colt rifles on their site. [url]http://www.armalite.com/index-old.htm[/url] MM419
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:15:23 AM EST
Colt may not make a two stage trigger, but Armalite makes one that will fit Colt rifles that use the non-mil. spec. size trigger & hammer pins.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:37:02 PM EST
Last time I checked, Armalite still had them on sale for $99. [url]www.armalite.com/sales/specials/EXCESS%20Page/Excess%20Parts.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 9:31:32 AM EST
You would do well to consider the Jewell over the Armalite. The Jewell will cost you about $135 or a little more, but you will be MUCH happier with it! I had the Armalite trigger and I HATED IT! There are no adjustments to the Armalite trigger and mine had a crisp 1-pound first stage and 3.5-pound second stage..... (NOTE: THAT IS BACKWARDS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW) The Jewell is easily adjustable to most any combination you would want. I love mine and the only thing that comes close is the $250 KAC 2-stage trigger I use in my AR-10! Good Luck but once you have had a really good trigger, you will never tolerate a poor one!
Top Top