Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2003 8:02:05 AM EDT
Does Colt make a 2-stage trigger?  Any distinguishing characteristics

I went to their site, but another company's website came up.

TIA
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#1]
No, Colt does not make a two stage trigger.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 11:15:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Armalite has some listed for Colt rifles on their site.
[url]http://www.armalite.com/index-old.htm[/url]

MM419
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Colt may not make a two stage trigger, but Armalite makes one that will fit Colt rifles that use the non-mil. spec. size trigger & hammer pins.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 11:37:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Last time I checked, Armalite still had them on sale for $99.

[url]www.armalite.com/sales/specials/EXCESS%20Page/Excess%20Parts.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 10:31:32 AM EDT
[#5]
You would do well to consider the Jewell over the Armalite.  The Jewell will cost you about $135 or a little more, but you will be MUCH happier with it!  I had the Armalite trigger and I HATED IT!  There are no adjustments to the Armalite trigger and mine had a crisp 1-pound first stage and 3.5-pound second stage.....

(NOTE:  THAT IS BACKWARDS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW)

The Jewell is easily adjustable to most any combination you would want.  I love mine and the only thing that comes close is the $250 KAC 2-stage trigger I use in my AR-10!

Good Luck but once you have had a really good trigger, you will never tolerate a poor one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top