Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/13/2009 8:16:38 PM EDT
I just noticed that Hogue has their Grips and FF Tubes in Ghillie Green and Ghillie Tan. Does anyone know if these colors will match any of the stocks out there? Like maybe Magpul Foliage Green or the DE?

TIA!
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:37:24 PM EDT
[#1]
i would al so like to know this
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:12:33 PM EDT
[#2]
News to me.
When I bought mine thet came in basic Ford black.
I do remember seeing a Hogue pistol grip and the color was what they call flat dark earth, or Iraqi sand, or whatever goofy name they are using this week.
In other words, it was tan.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:23:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess the colors are new. I went to their site after seeing in another thread that Samaon made a tool to store in a Hogue Grip or any standard AR grip. I didn't see anything in the catalog so I visited their online store. It's a new store as well.
they now have Black, OD, Ghilie Green, and Ghillie Tan, plus their own battery grip storage.

It was my plan to get the Hogue in OD if my AR ever arrives. But I like the Ghillie Green and was wondering if anyone knew if there were stock to match the color.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:03:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Ghillie tan:

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks RR. That helps!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:37:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Thanks RR. That helps!

No prob...also note that their "ghillie" color lineup also has black smudges on it...guess to give it that camo look...just looks like the dye is rubbing off, though.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top