Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/28/2012 3:41:13 PM EDT
Hello all. I have been reading this site for a while now and am getting ready to make my first purchase.  I saw a company called Cold Hand Arms is selling a complete M4 kit (with lower) for $559.00.  It is a Spikes lower with a Delton upper.  Anyone know anything about CHA?
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
IT is a small business here in Oklahoma City.  The owner, Steve, is a really good guy and is pretty much the entire staff.  CHA has a very strong following in this area and I have never experienced a bad transaction with them, nor have I heard of anyone on the local forums having a bad experience.  They are GTG.  On another note, I bet this ad gets locked pretty quick and called a shill since the OP only has 1 post.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#2]
says sold out of everything
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 4:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
The OP is not a shill. I have one post because I have only posted one time.  I am trying to make an informed decision on a purchase.  Since I do not know anything about this company other than what is on their site I am asking if anyone has dealt with them.  I have seen many other companies mentioned in this forum but not CHA.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The OP is not a shill. I have one post because I have only posted one time.  I am trying to make an informed decision on a purchase.  Since I do not know anything about this company other than what is on their site I am asking if anyone has dealt with them.  I have seen many other companies mentioned in this forum but not CHA.

I didn't say you were, but that is how all of these threads end up going.  I use CHA and know the owner.  I would buy from them in a second.  Very stand up guy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you for the honest reply.  That is what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#6]
CHA is good to go. Their shop is about as big or smaller then your standard two car garage but has more machine guns, sbr's, and cans then any place in the area or maybe state for that matter.  They sponsor a full auto shoot ever first friday of the month and offer law enforcment discount on fn usa items.  Transfers fees are cheap.  Always have or can get the little parts needed to finish that build you are working on. Even thought website may not show in stock it wouldn't be a bad idea to call and see if they have what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a friend that ordered 2 "kits" from him about a year ago, he was pleased.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top