Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/22/2003 11:47:42 AM EST
Hey, I bought a surefire USP classic series light for my USP .40, and I would like to have a few spare bulbs for it. I was wondering where the best place to buy the bulbs is, and what kind of bulb I need in the first place. I did not recieve any instructions with the light so I have no part numbers, and it is my only surefire ligth.

Link Posted: 10/22/2003 3:20:22 PM EST
The best way to get spare bulbs for a two cell SF123A SureFire WeaponLight is to get a few G2's. The G2 contains a P60 Lamp Assembly and two SF123As in a protective body that can also be used to produce light if needed. The G2 is SureFire's entry level model for about $30. The P60 will cost less than $20 I believe. Al
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 9:35:53 PM EST
So I need a P60 light assembly... Obviously they must sell those seperate. Would you recommend going through surefire to buy them, or should I go through one of their distributors? Anyone in particular that you would recommend?
Top Top