Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2004 11:36:12 AM EDT
Will Ciener be selling 30round mags after the ban sunsets? What do you think they will cost?
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
i'd bet on it. and theyll probably(guessn) bout 50-60 bucks?
Jeremy
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:34:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a "pre-ban" Ciener M16/.22 manual that shows the cost on a 30rd mag at $59.00ea.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:22:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I called about a month ago and they didn't have any advise nor would they take advanced orders....

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:12:03 PM EDT
[#4]
More importantly, will anyone ELSE please make those mags for the Ciener?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#5]
After the ban they were selling pre bans (while they were available ) and I rember them to be $75
Don't know if that was what they really cost or what the market would bear.
I bumped into a guy at a shoot a couple of weeks ago and he had picked up a Ceiner conversion that looked like someone had stored it under a woodpile.He had cleaned all  the rust off and had it running well and was bemoaning the cost of ten round mags.(close to $30) When I told him I had spent $100 on a brand
new 30rd and was glad to find it his eyes had bugged out.Seems like the conversion he has came with TWO thirty rd mags and he paid 40 bucks.Said it took him about most of an afternoon to scrape and sand off the rust!! (that is $40 for the conversion and two 30rd mags)
I live in CT so I don't get shit in two weeks but our version of the AWB (which doesn't expire) doesn't cover mags so I am looking foward to Ceiner 30's and 10/22 30's (or 20 or 25 -whatever)
The feature I most lust after is a 6pos stock.The dam things exist,they are fairly cheep and they are proven.The AR is the perfect centerfire for training with it's lack of recoil ,if it weren't for this silly law I
could make it fit a wide range of smaller people.I guess I am going to have to set another lower up just for SMALL people,(stubby or pinned?)
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top