Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 9:22:03 PM EDT
Has anyone heard when/if JAC is going to release 30rd mags for the .22LR Kits?

Tom Fuller
Montgomery, IN
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:18:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I just called Jonathan Arthur Ciener and they are now selling 30rd magazines to the public for their conversion kits. The current price is $59 for one or 3 for $149.00. $10 for shipping. They do not take internet or phone orders. Their website is:

www.22lrconversions.com

Tom Fuller
Montgomery, IN

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just called Jonathan Arthur Ciener and they are now selling 30rd magazines to the public for their conversion kits. The current price is $59 for one or 3 for $149.00. $10 for shipping. They do not take internet or phone orders. Their website is:

www.22lrconversions.com

Tom Fuller
Montgomery, IN

That is still crazy money for a 30rd .22 mag.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#3]
That price is the same amount that he was charging up until last year when he had to stop selling them, same price as 10 years ago as well.   Me...I'm glad that they didn't go UP in price!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Posted to make link hot.....

www.22lrconversions.com
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:49:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool I was wondering this as well.  Thanks on the ordering info, I do all of my ordering over the internet for convenience these days.  

Would never have thought they would be taking phone orders though.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:34:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

www.22lrconversions.com

Tom Fuller
Montgomery, IN

They do not take internet or phone orders.

They won't be selling many then!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:28:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.22lrconversions.com

Tom Fuller
Montgomery, IN

They do not take internet or phone orders.

They won't be selling many then!

Then how the hell do you get them?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:36:55 AM EDT
[#8]
You print out his "order" form, check off what you want, put a "Certified Check, Money Order, or Personal Check (all personal checks held 2 weeks to clear)" in a envelope and send it.

Hopefully he will update his order from, but in the mean time, I'd just right it in.

Steve out.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:01:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Brownells may have them wholesale, if supply/demand balances out and they can have stock.  They are not currently listed

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=5478&title=SEMI-AUTO+.22+LR+CONVERSION+KITS
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:49:41 PM EDT
[#10]
$50 a piece for 30 rnds is pretty good when you onsider 10 rnds are $35.  Just write on a peice of paper what you want, send in a check, and you'll have your mags...if they have any left for you slackers
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top