Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 6:40:43 PM EDT
Gents-

Spent a bit of time surfing the net today in the hope of locating 16" chrome lined mid-length handguard barrels in both 5.56mm and 6.8mm.  Found some that were out of stock in 5.56mm, but none that are chrome lined in 6.8mm...  Does anyone know of dealers (other than ADCO on 5.56mm) who stock these items?  Is the 6.8mm too new to have chrome lined out yet?  Thoughts and inputs from those more knowledgable than I would be most appreciated.

Lithgow303
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Be patient.  I think it is just too new for there to be many choices at this point.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:20:45 PM EDT
[#2]
the more time goes on the more 6.8 looks like its going big time... maybe not as big as 556... but it'll be up there as one of the most popular uppers...  its a crAzY round... eeeyahh!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#3]
We have a group purchase of what you want in 5.56 trying to get off the ground in the EE Forum. Check it out. The more people, the more barrels for everybody!

Robert
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:49:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks all for the info!  I appreciate, my bank account does not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top