Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2007 7:13:42 PM EDT
I am considering aquiring one of these trigger groups for my Bushmaster 308.  Anyone have any experience you can share?

Also - if I do decide to get one of these trigger groups - is there anything particular that I need to specify when I place the order (i.e., pin size, "C" clips etc)?  Thanks in advance for the information.

Link Posted: 2/15/2007 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Have one in my bushmaster, much better than factory trigger.

Its been awhile since i got it, but i dont recall having to do anything but drop it in.
put the pins thru, put the clips on.

was looking at the packaging from it, it doesnt say anything about being any diffirent for the .308. so you should be fine without specifying its for the .308

i think you'll be happy with it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2007 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for providing me with your experience and input.  I really appreciate it.

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 1:24:32 PM EDT
[#3]
My DPMS .308 had a nasty bad trigger pull to it, worse than a dime store cap gun, i sent it in to JP Enterprises and had them do the trigger on the lower with new pins and keepers on the pins my cost retail was $218.00 and have to say worth every penny what a great trigger they have non out there smoother.   It makes it a whole new rifle with the trigger job they did and they even sent me back the junk dpms parts.  DPMS SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO PUT A TRIGGER THAT BAD IN A RIFLE THAT COSTS OVER A GRAND...................  The JP trigger is the cats ass
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#4]
not sure why but on the MidwayUSA website it says "AR-15 only!" not sure why.. might want to send an e-mail or something..

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Quoted:
not sure why but on the MidwayUSA website it says "AR-15 only!" not sure why.. might want to send an e-mail or something..

NM misread...  hope you enjoy
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#6]
+1000 on JP triggers! I have it on 80% of all my ARs and must say it is first on my list. I have 2 rilfes that has the CM triggers and are really nice, but just something about JPs I perfer more than any other triggers.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#7]
i dont think id even put a jp and a cm in the same category.  the jp is short and crisp, the cm is long and light.  the cm feels kinda like a two stage without the weight of the second stage, most seem to like it but not me.  
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top