Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/13/2005 8:18:22 PM EDT
Where can i find a good cheek rest for my carbine AR collapsible stock? I need your help guys. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:24:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/13/2005 9:26:13 PM EDT by eye_spy]
Look for the brand Cherokee. They have one for the carbine.

I just don't know, who among the industry partners of the Board carry them.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:25:48 PM EDT
If you want to be really tactical, lower your optics and buy a SOPMOD or a Vltor.

But I've seen them on gunbroker for pretty cheap.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:33:11 PM EDT

You may want to think about what Steve-Oh said.

Originally Posted By steve-oh:
If you want to be really tactical, lower your optics and buy a SOPMOD or a Vltor.

Why do you need a cheekrest in the first place? Are you planning to mount an optic on top of the carry handle? If not, you normally would not need a cheekrest if your optics are mounted directly on the flat top of your upper.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:58:05 AM EDT
yeah ... i'm afraid i have no other choice because my upper is not a flattop and i am mounting a scope on it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:30:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2005 6:52:07 AM EDT by eye_spy]
Oh, ok then. If your planning to mount a red dot, you have another option by mounting your optic in front of your carry handle. Use this kind of mount. See Linky. It will co-witness with your irons.

Linky: www.armsmounts.com/catalog.php?action=124&item_id=41

But if you're using magnified optics, then you're on the right track.
Here's the Linky:

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:02:22 PM EDT
Hey ... thanks a lot for the Links.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:06:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1clicc:
Hey ... thanks a lot for the Links.

No problem!
Top Top