Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/25/2003 1:50:42 AM EDT
Man if I walked into the house with this baby the old lady would chop my you know what off, LOL.

www.cobb50.com
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:15:25 AM EDT
[#1]
hogman1, fixed link for you and added photo:

[url]www.cobb50.com[/url]

[img]http://www.cobb50.com/rifle3.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:23:47 AM EDT
[#2]
These are good guys.  I have known one of them for a few years and just met the owner on a walk-thru at my company.

It is going on a weight reduction and aesthetic change at this time.

Lothar Walther is the barrel manufacturer and it sports Armalite's RC at this time.  They say it shoots sweet.

The upper and lower receivers are 4140 and the bolt and carrier are 4150.

Hope all goes well with this company that manufacures semi-auto .50s in a town that requires EVERY household to have a firearm for personal protection.  They don't enforce it but if you can't afford one.....they provide the firearm and trainning!  Kennesaw, Georgia.....I was raised there.

Dave S

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks M4
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top