BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/17/2003 7:32:43 PM EDT
Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, testing. hehe
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/201978/Camo1.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/201978/Camo2.JPG

So can you see em? If not then PLEASE HELP!!!
If you can see em then how do you like my new camo? Should work well for waist high hay grass dont you think?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 7:54:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice rifle, what is it?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 7:54:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Came out good!
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 8:08:39 PM EDT
[#3]
an ARMALITE m4gery. Its got a 16" HBAR(thats the thick one right?) with the medium length handguards and a fixed telestock. The Scope is a colt knock off that I got for $60 made by leapers but its holds a zero and has a 500yd bdc so I like it. Beats the $250+ that the Colts are selling for on EBAY. Eventually I really want to get a Colt M4gery with the 16" government profile barrel with shorty handguards and a flat top reciever with an ACOG but for now thats way outa my price range. I got the black rifle fever bad now, or wait...is it TAN RIFLE FEVER now??? So as far as the camo goes one can of KRYLON CAMOFLAUGE SYSTEM in khaki and alot of prep. I left the charging hand and the hardware on the scope black, the little screw on the stock black and masked off the numbers and such on the BDC on the scope. (oops accidentaly hit submit) oh well I was finished anyways. So why dont we get a picture post going, you guys show me your camo rifles, or any rifle you wanna post, I just enjoy lookin at em! Oh actually I'd like to see some camo M-14s, I bet a camoed m14 would look sweet.

GOGI
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 8:36:27 PM EDT
[#4]
nice job [:)]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top