Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 11:55:03 AM EDT
Saw this on another forum:
http://www.battlerifles.com/viewtopic.php?p=320040#320040
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:00:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you buy ammo from cheaper than dirt?  If you don't then disregard.  Fot those who do, might find it useful.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Purchased from them several times and have never had any unauthorized charges.

So we've all purchased something on the Internet and after your purchase is complete, it says "...now claim your free prize...." etc.  CTD is not the only one to do this.  While it may be kinda deception and misleading, it is certainly a separate event.

I find it hard to believe that you purchase $90 worth of CTD goods and when you get a order confirmation email and then you shut down your browser and go and do something else, you check your credit card statement next week and there are two charges, one for $90 from CTD and another from "Joe's Travel Rewards" for $30.

I have literally done probably nearly 1000 credit card transactions online over the past several years and not once has it happened to me as a direct result of a purchase from a merchant.  My guess is he thought he was getting something for free and he ended up getting wrongfully charged for it...that's hardly theft or fraud....or the fault of the original merchant.

My 2 cents.  I will continue to do business with CTD.  Thanks for the thread, tho.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:03:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:37:18 PM EDT
[#5]
cheaper than dirt isn't.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:24:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Everything cheaper than dirt has i have found elsewhere at a better price.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:56:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I order from Cheaper than dirt sometimes. The prices are not the best but thier selection and service are pretty good. They always have treated me good.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top