Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/10/2003 1:28:34 PM EDT
Just received two cases of ammo from CTD. 4 days maybe from order to delivery... by FedEx on a Saturday no less. Here in rural North Florida, that is timely delivery. Pretty good price on 9mm and 45ACP with coupons with excellent communications via email on delivery date. :-)

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 3:23:52 PM EDT
That funny, I ordered 3 cases of 45acp and 9mm from them 4/26 and haven't heard a word. I even emailed them asking about it and haven't heard back. I hope its on the way.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:17:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/10/2003 7:21:12 PM EDT by VA-gunnut]
I haven't ordered from them in awhile because it seems that the dirt has gotten pretty expensive where they are at.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:13:05 AM EDT
Once I graduated from newbie status I stopped ordering from them, except for ammo cans. Unless they changed recently, their prices are not usually too good.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:53:41 AM EDT
Cheaper-than-dirt has gone to the bottom of my list. First, their dirt has gotten a lot more expensive lately and secondly, they screwed me on a legit return item that went back and forth a few times. However, as soon as it was more than 30-days old, they told me to take a hike. I did follow their advice, and took a hike to buy lots of ammo and parts from other guys like Sportsmans Guide, Wholesale Hunter and J&G, all at MUCH BETTER PRICES. Thanks for the good advice, CTD! phoenix27
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:19:19 PM EDT
I used to order alot from CTD. But thier shipping has gotten alittle on the high side. Then They thru on the ammo charge for shipping thats when I went somewhere else. I love thier selection but I dont like thier shipping.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:56:39 PM EDT
CTD has gone down hill lately. Natchez and MidSouth Shooting Ssupply has gotten my business.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:34:26 AM EDT
For the record, the reason I haven't received my order from them is my fault. They emailed me 4/29 telling me they needed to charge me an extra $12 and change for shipping due to the weight of my order. I missed the email and deleted it without reading it. Since they didn't get the OK for the extra charges they dropped my order. When I asked about it they, Marci, informed me of all of this and allowed me to complete my order. It should be on the way. Just wanted to fess up. I feel much better now. [;)]
Top Top