Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 1:57:47 PM EDT
I picked up my complete RRA lower receiver over the weekend, that I bought right here on the EE, I have the bolt/carrier, and I have a complete upper on order. I also bought a charging handle seperately. Maybe this is a stupid question, but being new to AR's and only having a complete lower with me as a reference, what will I have to do with this charging handle? Is it simple to install? Should I just have gotten one with my upper to make things easier?

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:00:08 PM EDT
[#1]
You just put it in when you put in the bolt carrier.  There is nothing to install.  You will laugh when you see how easy it is.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:00:45 PM EDT
[#2]
very simple to install a charging handle..only will fit one way. slide it in and go shoot.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:19:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Turn upper reciever upside down.

Turn charging handle upside down.

Insert charging handle into upper and drag backwards - gravity will install it for you.

After it drops into place push forward a little bit and install the bolt carrier group.

Reverse to remove.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top