Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 4:12:34 PM EDT
So I need to get the receiver extension off since the new shorter stock has a shorter tube.
Someone at the chat room said I promptly needed a bencvise and a barrel wrench. Is that a fact?

A RockRiverArms rep said to just use a regular wrench.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:44:00 PM EDT
A regular wrench is fine.

Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:03:27 PM EDT
Just remove the plunger pin first, then use a a regular wrench to remove. Sounds like someone thought you were trying to remove the barrel, then you would need the vise and such.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:21:07 PM EDT
What's a "plungerpin" Do you mean the buffer retainer pin?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:15:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RulesofEngament:
What's a "plungerpin" Do you mean the buffer retainer pin?
View Quote

Yes thats what I meant to say. With it removed you just unscrew from lower.
Top Top