Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/9/2006 7:28:00 PM EDT
Just picked up a couple of 30 rnd mags and wondered if they work unmodified with one of the Keuhl uppers.  If not, then what is needed to modify them.  Also, does anyone make a loader for these mags.  This probably should be in the mag section ,but I figured that there are a number of Keuhl upper people here that would know.  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#1]
yes they work.

m60joe makes a mag loader, but they are pricey.  I made my own.  

Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 2:51:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup they will work.  I would count on some minor modification to make them work well.  I had to file down the lips of a couple of mags so the bolt wouldn't catch on them.  If you have a leatherman, you can tune them in minutes.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:48:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is a link to m60joe........users.zoominternet.net/~picplace/loader_costs.htm=
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top