Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/14/2005 9:08:53 PM EDT
I've currently got a Colt A3 that I got without the carry handle.  My department is going to allow us to start carrying Colt A3's on duty, but only with the carry handle for a sight (optics look too aggressive! ).  So, I need to buy a Colt carry handle, and it has to be the same one that would have come with the gun.  Does colt make different carry handles?  I thought I saw a post saying that there are A3 and A4 carry handles.  I know I could just order the correct one from Colt, but I was hoping to buy one used and save a few bucks.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:38:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Only one type of carry handle/sight. Same one is used on rifles and carbines.

Hotgun
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#2]
That's good news...makes it easier for me.  Does colt mark their carryhandles so I can confirm that what I get is a Colt?  Also, if any one has a Colt carry handle for sale please go to my post in the WTB section of the equipment exchange.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top