Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 10:07:51 AM EST
I've been trying to get ahold of Carrico'z ARmory via email and phone now for over a week with no luck. Anybody know whats going on with them? Really want to order a Mega lower but at this rate I'm about to start looking elsewhere.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:11:45 PM EST
Just send the money over paypal, it works :) I had the same problem, they never responded to emails then as soon as I sent a paypal payment they responded and I got my nice mega lower.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:33:28 PM EST
It's not too easy to get a hold of Clinton. It took him over a week to answer my initial email, but when I sent money I heard from him within a day or two and he shipped the day after the FFL arrived. I'd happily do business with him again (and plan on doing so soon).
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:36:55 PM EST
Same here, just send the money and a signed FFL and he will do the rest. I just picked up five more lowers this past week .
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:42:16 PM EST
I have a mega lower and it is awesome, very well machined, nice dark black color, everyone who knows AR's likes the gator grip, they think its cool. He's a very busy person, just send the money and you'll get one. It took three days after I emailed him a few questions to respond, he's just busy, but a nice guy,
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:44:11 PM EST
Finally heard from Clinton today and got the answeres I needed, so order will be going out in the morning soon as the post office opens.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:34:33 PM EST
Clinton is a squared away guy, and is working 16+ hour days. He busts his ass to treat people the way people should be treated. I don't claim him as a best friend, or even a drinking buddy (not usually), but I will say that he is one of the few people that I trust without reservation on this board. I have no problems, nor do my friends in giving/ taking money to/from him.

I'll also comment that he has two very cool (large)dogs, just in case anyone was wondering...
Top Top