Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/13/2005 5:01:08 PM EDT
I think there was one guy who turned his Carbon15 pistol into an SBR here. The thought has been crossing my mind more and more lately. Now my question is what must I file to do this, just an SBR form + $200.00 ? And how hard would it be to make or attach a stock, could I just attach a regular Carbon15 stock or are the pistols missing the catch the rifles have?

Also any pic around of ones that have been done?

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:05:39 PM EDT
Read the SBR FAQ in the M16 forum
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 1:39:59 PM EDT
Like this:

I will add more info this evenning......gotta run now.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 2:09:26 PM EDT
You must fill out (2) Form 1's, get finger printed on (2) NFA/ATF marked fingerprint cards (you can order them directly from the ATF website for free) complete your citizenship form, get (2) passport photos and affix one to each of your Form 1's, get a check or money order made payable to the dept. of the Treasury for $200 dollars and you are done, well the long 4-6 month wait and then you are done. You also have to have your local chief law enforcement officer sign your two forms 1's. Also do check out the m16 full auto forums for more detailed info.
Top Top