Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 9:52:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2004 10:06:28 AM EDT by TNhunter]
I have a pinned M4 stock that came with my M4 J&T Dist kit. This has the shorter CAR length tube but it isn't machined with the channel and holes to make it adjustable. Does anyone sell the M4 collapsable buffer tube I would need to convert my stock to one that is adjustable? Can I just buy a cheap CAR adjustable stock and use the tube from it? Like the OD one from Tapco for only $19.99:


Top Top