Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 8:31:52 PM EDT
In a movie i Saw an AR-15 with an 870 attached exactly where the M203 attaches. It was mounted to the reciever ( no stock on the 870). My question is Can this legally be done and does anyone make the mounts???? thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:49:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/10/2004 8:50:26 PM EDT by TallGuyInSFL]
Impactguns has them. Knight's makes them and calls them a "master key". They're considered a short barreled shotgun and therefore require a $200.00 tax stamp.

See link www.impactguns.com/store/knights_masterkey.html
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:53:37 PM EDT
It's called a 'MasterKey.' I forget who makes it, but this discussion pops up a few times a year. It's not cheap. If I remember correctly, it'll cost you as much as or even more than your AR.

As far as legality, I believe you must register the shotgun as a short barreled weapon and/or an AOW.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:18:19 PM EDT
That is hotness...
I want one, but not that bad. Check out Remingtons military site....
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:19:56 AM EDT
rented Predator again did ya?
Top Top