Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2003 7:58:09 AM EDT
Does anyone know how one of these targets functions, what pushes it back up. Thanks for any ideas or information. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 4:18:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure whether you're talking about reactive targets or pepper poppers.  PP are made of heavy armor type steel and i would guess you'd want a plasma cutter to cut them out.  The bases that i've seen are just angle iron welded together with a pin for the target to pivot down on.

Reactive targets are usually pnuematic or powerred by electric motors, sarco used to carry some surplus ones.  People make do with cardboard on furring strip frames with ropes to pop them up or on cart bases to pull them across the field of fire.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Take a look at this web page for some ideas.
http://www.mgmtargets.com/index.html
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top