Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/16/2007 2:43:01 PM EDT
I have a "post-ban" Colt that I would like to have a flash supressor and bayonet lug added to. I'm very picky about my guns and want it done by a Colt authorized company.
Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 2:46:13 PM EDT
Call Colt directly, get some names of their recommended services in your area, and there you go.

Link Posted: 6/16/2007 2:46:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 2:48:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/16/2007 2:49:00 PM EDT by jonemtp]
Specialized Armament

Link Posted: 6/16/2007 2:53:02 PM EDT
Buy a barrel. I have an NIB 6920 that I may part with. The EE has barrels all the time.

If you want the closest thing to Colt authorized, call Ken Elmore at Specialized Armament Warehouse and have him install the barrel of your choice. While it is there, have any other modifications that you want and have him perform his reliability package on it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 3:23:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By twonami:


Top Top