Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2003 4:53:09 PM EDT
Got a couple of Gov't. Carbines. They have a small screw pin. Can these be replaced with small military  spec pins to make changing uppers easier? Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 5:50:18 PM EDT
No, the lower is more than likely missing the pad at the right front outside of the magwell to capture the spring and detent used to retain the "mil-spec" push-pin.

You should be able to locate a pin that push in and pass through opposite side with somekind of detent to hold it in place, I had 1 for a long time for the "large" hole.
Top Top