Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/3/2010 3:04:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#1]
When they first came out, a lot of people were very disappointed with them.

I don't know if Burris has addressed any of the complaints.

I'm inclined to think there are better alternatives out there.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:14:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I would like to hear also..$289.00 and lifetime warranty..
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
bought one just tested it at the range earlier today,  did not have any problems with it.   was shooting at 100 yds, once zeroed getting 1.5in groups.  IMHO looks great on the rifle, also like the way the reticle looks. will be going back tomorrow to make sure the zero holds.  i instantly mounted  the 332 on a quick release acog mount after i bought it, worth the extra dough for sure.  only drawback is that the warranty is only a year not lifetime.  will update after next range trip
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:26:23 PM EDT
[#4]
It's pretty sweet. Red, Green or black reticle. Uses Acog mounts like Larue. Burris quality and $299.  I tried one but did not buy it because I'm waiting for others field reports.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:59:33 AM EDT
[#5]
just an update, 2nd trip to the range and the burris held its zero, even removed and reattached to rails just to be sure.  ill test it some more next weekend until im comfortable with it.  Then ill give a full review and an opinion on whether or not its worth purchasing
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top