Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2002 7:12:31 PM EST
Just checking to see if any of you guys have figured a way to mount a camcorder to your Ar yet. The reason is I coyote hunt and a lot of the time I am alone so it would be nice if I could tape a couple of the kill shots.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 5:13:25 AM EST
No.....but i did manage to mount a 4Lb paver brick to it....Has about the same effect. KyARGuy
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:33:25 AM EST
Interesting idea. Depending on the camcorder might be a poor mans Night Vision, espeacially with an IR light to illuminate. I'd be a little worried about recoil and other shocks to it. Maybe you could strap it to the HGs with a sheet of sorbethane or something between it and the HG to absorb the bumps.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:50:07 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/3/2003 6:54:54 AM EST by Mario_FAMOInc]
Maybe you could get one of the 'yotes to hold it. Really though, I have been thinking about something along the same lines. I was thinking about using a fiber optic lens extention. Does anyone know who might make one? Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:33:56 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/3/2003 11:42:22 AM EST by prego]
Somebody makes a scope with a digital camera that takes a picture when the trigger is pulled. http://www.adkoptics.com/ Now hunters can take actual gun sight photos as they hunt. SmartScope captures a clear digital image of the target at the moment the trigger is pulled, automatically. An image that can be downloaded onto a computer, shared with friends and made into a high quality print, so the hunter can enjoy the prize and the memory forever.
Top Top