Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/5/2009 6:11:01 AM EDT
just got an email from cabelas for 15% off in stock ammo.... good till 11/10.  promo code 9HOLIDAY

thought i'd share in case anyone was lookin.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:57:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Wrong forum. Should be in the ammo section or GD.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:05:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Must be a regional thing - the email I got says free shipping on orders of $150 or more with this promo. No 15% off.  

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:33:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads up. I may place an order. I'll update if it was regional if I order.

ETA:  I just went to cabellas.com and there is a link on the site for this promo, so unless it is pulling location via IP address, it does appear to be open to all.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Must be a regional thing.  Just checked their site and the code 9holiday is for free shipping on orders over $150.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:44:20 PM EDT
[#5]
The ammunition sale is open to all and it's of a limited assortment. All sale ammunition can be found here. (Note: you can find the sale ammo by following the "Shooting Gear" link and clicking on the ammunition sale image on that page).
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top