Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/18/2016 4:21:06 PM EDT
Are these decent? If so, where is the best place to buy from? I'm finding prices for the mags like $14-15, but shipping is like $7 for one mag.

Any suggestions for other mags?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 4:29:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had no issues with them, even the old ones that were hit and miss.

Alexander Arms has the new mags with a curved 17rd available.  AA 6.5 Grendel Mags

I use them all.  .44mag.com
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had no issues with them, even the old ones that were hit and miss.

Alexander Arms has the new mags with a curved 17rd available.  AA 6.5 Grendel Mags

I use them all.  .44mag.com
View Quote

Same traffic
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I like my ASC 15's better than my Elanders.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:46:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did they hold your bolt back? My ASC 15 rounder fed fine but will not hold bolt back. My 10 round ACS 7.63x39 mag works perfect in my Grendel. Going on a month now waiting on my Elanders from AA.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Did they hold your bolt back? My ASC 15 rounder fed fine but will not hold bolt back. My 10 round ACS 7.63x39 mag works perfect in my Grendel. Going on a month now waiting on my Elanders from AA.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm, I've made 2 different orders and already received them in the last month for their magazines.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 6:04:49 PM EDT
[#6]
UPS says I should be receiving them tomorrow. I went back checked, I ordered on the 25th of March.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:10:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Blue follower
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:32:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Got my Elanders in today. Both 17 rounders have to be pressed hard to get them to lock in place. The high cap mag seats slightly easier.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:58:24 AM EDT
[#9]
The E-Lander springs are really stout, I loaded my E-Lander mags and let them set for a couple of weaks.  The E-Lander mags are now easy to load and unload.  The E-Landers have preformed perfectly in my two 6.5 Grendels, YMMV.  I own several ASC and the original C Products mags and they all work but I usually reach for my E-Lander mags now.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top