Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 1/18/2015 11:07:50 AM EDT
I feel those little "C" clips are going to fall off of my pins with the resultant loss of a pin at a critical moment.  Is there a fix besides the "C" clips?

Thanks

Bob
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:34:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/18/2015 11:36:18 AM EDT by StealthyBlagga]
I bought a cheap pair of anti-walk pins from Amazon for my son's rifle (he has a Timney drop-in modular trigger that likes to walk pins). The pins aren't super tight, and have some side-to-side play, but they are a workable fix for $11 shipped. LINK . For a traditional FCG (i.e. non-modular), I would recommend spending the extra on KNS pins (what I have on all my rifles with JP triggers in them).
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:41:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/18/2015 11:43:33 AM EDT by PopGunner]

Originally Posted By Bergoobob:

I feel those little "C" clips are going to fall off of my pins with the resultant loss of a pin at a critical moment.  Is there a fix besides the "C" clips?

Thanks

Bob
View Quote

You must have an older CMC trigger.  The newer models utilize a retention screw that keeps the pins from walking.

Either see if you can get these newer retention screws/pins from CMC...or go the KNS route.  Heck, the ones in the above post look like the CMC pins/screws.  Why not just give them a go?

Top Top